Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduction

Post  luvsamie on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:38 pm

Sooooo I wanted to make this for you all and had fun with it haha, it can be shortened if need be. We don't have to use it of course but I wanted to see what you guys thought. So what ya think? Smile

luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post  the1koolkitty on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:58 pm

Oh, honey, I absolutely love it!! If you'd like, I could also give you the animation graphic I did of Disney's logo with our studio name on it to chroma key over the ending (it's the same graphic I put at the end of our Touch the Sky MEP). Smile
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  zerosnumber1 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:09 pm

omg this is amazing. we should totally use this Very Happy i've been thinking about a new intro, but i just didn't know how to do it and i wasn't sure if anybody would be intrested in creating one. this is sooo radical
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:55 pm

the1koolkitty wrote:Oh, honey, I absolutely love it!! If you'd like, I could also give you the animation graphic I did of Disney's logo with our studio name on it to chroma key over the ending (it's the same graphic I put at the end of our Touch the Sky MEP). Smile

thank you! :Dand yes please that would be great, we could use that instead cuz I love that logo :3
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ABlueStitchInTime on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:56 pm

Wow great job! Its awesome!
ABlueStitchInTime

http://www.youtube.com/user/ABlueStitchInTime

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:58 pm

zerosnumber1 wrote:omg this is amazing. we should totally use this :Di've been thinking about a new intro, but i just didn't know how to do it and i wasn't sure if anybody would be intrested in creating one. this is sooo radical

thanks so much! I love you as soon as I fix it with Tory's logo we can use it Smile I'm so excited you guys liked it! cheers
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:58 pm

ABlueStitchInTime wrote:Wow great job! Its awesome!

thank you dear :3
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:10 am

luvsamie wrote:
the1koolkitty wrote:Oh, honey, I absolutely love it!! If you'd like, I could also give you the animation graphic I did of Disney's logo with our studio name on it to chroma key over the ending (it's the same graphic I put at the end of our Touch the Sky MEP). Smile

thank you! :Dand yes please that would be great, we could use that instead cuz I love that logo :3

X3 Hee, great! I unfortunately won't be back at my computer until Wednesday morning, though, since I'm working up in Anaheim (love working at Disney, but being an hour and a half away from your computer is a pain!!), but I'll get it to you as quickly as I can. Wink
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:13 am

the1koolkitty wrote:
luvsamie wrote:

X3 Hee, great! I unfortunately won't be back at my computer until Wednesday morning, though, since I'm working up in Anaheim (love working at Disney, but being an hour and a half away from your computer is a pain!!), but I'll get it to you as quickly as I can. Wink

I bet you lucky duck! Very Happy but that sounds great thank you Wink
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sparrow12592 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:21 pm

It looks great! I love it! Very Happy
sparrow12592

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:33 pm

Here you are, love! Sorry it took me so long, I had to actually redo the original graphic since my first one accidentally got deleted. DX Hope this works! Smile

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dqajcv
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie on Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:42 am

that's totally fine dear, thank you it worked! Very Happy
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content