DisneyFanGirlzStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Google+ Guidelines on Youtube!!

5 posters

Go down

New Google+ Guidelines on Youtube!! Empty New Google+ Guidelines on Youtube!!

Post  the1koolkitty Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:38 pm

So in case you all didn't see Zero's video...

...Youtube has done something else to piss us off. Not only was there the obnoxious forced redesign of everyone's channels that made it so your profile information and favorites were no longer visible, but now they've insisted on making you sign in with a Google+ account before you're allowed to comment on videos!! And for someone who purposefully deleted the Google+ account that Youtube tried to give me because I don't want all of my personal information being up for viewing on Youtube (hell, I already show my face through vlogs, that's more than enough!), this really irritates me. So yeah, I made myself one of these, to hide out at during the protest. 

http://www.wenoo.net/user/the1koolkitty

I'm not deleting any of my videos from Youtube and I will still reply from messages, but I think I might post any new videos here from now on. I look forward to the links to this vid, Zero, I'll definitely be putting it up on mine! Wink
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

New Google+ Guidelines on Youtube!! Empty Re: New Google+ Guidelines on Youtube!!

Post  zerosnumber1 Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:06 pm

glad i'm not the only one who is upset. btw it's not exactly "my vid" it was originally Spinelli781's...i just added the music (with her permission of course). and i know it makes me sooo upset that i'm FORCED to use google+ and i hate it because i feel the same way. i don't like the idea that everybody can view everything that i post and all my personal info. for me it was already a huge step for just having my face and some of my voice on YT. everything else? Dito to what kitty said about not deleting any of my videos from Youtube and still replying from messages on my own channel.

btw the link to add this vid on your own channel(S) is now up in the description of the vid. as well as the link to my wenoo account.

i was also thinking, i have to talk with samie about this as well 1st, but what do you all think about having a Wenoo DFGS account? Now of course we'd still have to post our vids on YT because it would be unfair to our subbies if we stopped, but also uploaded the vids on a Wenoo account as well. i can even post our previous MEPs on the channel as well. Thoughts???
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

New Google+ Guidelines on Youtube!! Empty Re: New Google+ Guidelines on Youtube!!

Post  sparrow12592 Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:23 pm

I've made an account on this as well! Very Happy

But now I'm having some problems with it. At first, after I made my account I wanted to post one of my recent videos on there but it wouldn't let me upload on it. After a while I was going to log back into it but google said that it doesn't exist and I can't find it. :'(
sparrow12592
sparrow12592

Back to top Go down

Post  zerosnumber1 Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:01 am

sparrow12592 wrote:I've made an account on this as well! Very Happy

But now I'm having some problems with it. At first, after I made my account I wanted to post one of my recent videos on there but it wouldn't let me upload on it. After a while I was going to log back into it but google said that it doesn't exist and I can't find it. :'(
same. been trying for a few hours. i keep putting wenno.net and it keeps saying internet explorer cant display the webpage. grr stupid YT stupid google
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:02 am

Did you know you can cut off the Google+ account from your Youtube account?
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glamorou13 Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:17 am

Hello everybody,
All of you know that we have a new comment System and let just say........ It freakin sucks!!!!!! Like really??? We have to be force to use google+??? OMG YouTube is getting wroser!! I mean I just like the way it was just stop changing! I know how to stop this google+ by signing this petitions!
https://www.change.org/petitions/youtube-users-get-rid-of-the-google-youtube-connection

Also it's just us were mad about google+, it's YouTube co worker is not liking it! Yes, YouTube is finally listen to us which been waiting for!

So please, sign this petitions now!
glamorou13
glamorou13

Back to top Go down

Post  zerosnumber1 Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:00 pm

i'll sign btw wenoo.net is working again
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down