Possible long hiatus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible long hiatus

Post  NurikoProduction on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:19 pm

Hey guys!

Sorry but I will probably have to be very inactive starting February! Because I'm going back to studying and my course requires me to have 10000% commitment on it (8:30-5:30 Monday-Fridays and sometimes Saturdays D:) so I'll just let you guys know that I most likely won't be able to edit much for a long time. Or until school holidays haha!

If I'm in any projects at the moment that I haven't handed a part in for, please tell me and I'll get it to you by the 8th of February. If I don't hand it in by then, feel free to take me off the project!

I'll check in from time-to-time and I'll try and do at least one project every so often but I can't be fully active for a while!

I'm so sorry and I hope you guys will understand!!! ><

~Nuriko
NurikoProduction

https://www.youtube.com/user/NurikoProduction

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible long hiatus

Post  luvsamie on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:19 pm

Thank you for letting us know! I hope all goes well with your course and we'll be here when you get back I love youI love youI love you 
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zerosnumber1 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:22 pm

it's ok we understand Smile thank you for letting us know.

here's a list of MEPs that I know of that you are in that you still need to complete parts on:
Part of Your World Fan-dub due 1/31
Joyful Noise Medley due 3/29

lol and I'm the host for both of them Razz so if you need extra time or anything just let me know because I'm flexible. Part of Your World MEP is just the audio so no vid part necessary. And Joyful Noise isn't due till March. I hope this helps a little bit. and I toats understand cause I'm in college and my schedule is busy at times too.
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top