Locked MEPs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Locked MEPs

Post  luvsamie on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:09 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm sure you've noticed already that the Open MEPs section has been locked. This is due to the 20 unfinished MEP projects we currently have lingering and waiting to be finished. Belle [Zero] and I encourage the new members, as well as everyone else, to fill up open slots and to get your parts in on the assigned due dates. Until more than a few projects are finished, this section will remain locked. We just want to see more MEPs published on YouTube before we suggest new ones and open up more MEPs over the ones we already have now and have had for a while. We hope you understand. I love youI love youI love you 

Love you all!!
~ Anya [Samie]
avatar
luvsamie
Admin

Posts : 562
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Locked MEPs

Post  luvsamie on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:06 pm

Lovelies, the point of the "locked" Open MEPs section is so that we can publish a few more MEPS until we post and open up new ones. Please do not open up a new MEP until this section is unlocked. You of course can suggest as many ideas as you like, but please for now hold off on opening them until we get things under control. We're trying not to overwhelm each other. Thank you! <3
avatar
luvsamie
Admin

Posts : 562
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Locked MEPs

Post  zerosnumber1 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:31 am

luvsamie wrote:Lovelies, the point of the "locked" Open MEPs section is so that we can publish a few more MEPS until we post and open up new ones. Please do not open up a new MEP until this section is unlocked. You of course can suggest as many ideas as you like, but please for now hold off on opening them until we get things under control. We're trying not to overwhelm each other. Thank you! <3
what? I thought I had locked the open meps section? I guess that's my fault then if someone opened a mep when it was suppose to be locked. idk how to change it to stay locked D:
avatar
zerosnumber1
Admin

Posts : 1168
Join date : 2012-04-06
Age : 23
Location : disneyland

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

Re: Locked MEPs

Post  luvsamie on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:24 am

zerosnumber1 wrote:
luvsamie wrote:Lovelies, the point of the "locked" Open MEPs section is so that we can publish a few more MEPS until we post and open up new ones. Please do not open up a new MEP until this section is unlocked. You of course can suggest as many ideas as you like, but please for now hold off on opening them until we get things under control. We're trying not to overwhelm each other. Thank you! <3
what? I thought I had locked the open meps section? I guess that's my fault then if someone opened a mep when it was suppose to be locked. idk how to change it to stay locked D:

You did dear it's not your fault. I realized yesterday that all the members are listed under the admin section so that's why they are able to still open MEPs. Idk how to change it either :/ I just hope that everybody understands to wait for a while until we get things situated.
avatar
luvsamie
Admin

Posts : 562
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Locked MEPs

Post  zerosnumber1 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:07 pm

luvsamie wrote:
zerosnumber1 wrote:
luvsamie wrote:Lovelies, the point of the "locked" Open MEPs section is so that we can publish a few more MEPS until we post and open up new ones. Please do not open up a new MEP until this section is unlocked. You of course can suggest as many ideas as you like, but please for now hold off on opening them until we get things under control. We're trying not to overwhelm each other. Thank you! <3
what? I thought I had locked the open meps section? I guess that's my fault then if someone opened a mep when it was suppose to be locked. idk how to change it to stay locked D:

You did dear it's not your fault. I realized yesterday that all the members are listed under the admin section so that's why they are able to still open MEPs. Idk how to change it either :/ I just hope that everybody understands to wait for a while until we get things situated.
oh i see. i didn't realize that changed things. so should it be changed to members or something?
avatar
zerosnumber1
Admin

Posts : 1168
Join date : 2012-04-06
Age : 23
Location : disneyland

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

Re: Locked MEPs

Post  luvsamie on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:23 pm

I am really not sure how to figure it out :/ I was looking at it yesterday but I didn't wanna do anything that might mess up the forum Sad
avatar
luvsamie
Admin

Posts : 562
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Locked MEPs

Post  zerosnumber1 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:31 pm

luvsamie wrote:I am really not sure how to figure it out :/ I was looking at it yesterday but I didn't wanna do anything that might mess up the forum Sad
dito. maybe this forum has some advice on how to do it? i know they have helped me before out of sticky situations

http://help.forumotion.com/forum
avatar
zerosnumber1
Admin

Posts : 1168
Join date : 2012-04-06
Age : 23
Location : disneyland

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

Re: Locked MEPs

Post  luvsamie on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:12 pm

zerosnumber1 wrote:
luvsamie wrote:I am really not sure how to figure it out :/ I was looking at it yesterday but I didn't wanna do anything that might mess up the forum Sad
dito. maybe this forum has some advice on how to do it? i know they have helped me before out of sticky situations

http://help.forumotion.com/forum

Thanks i'll try and figure it out
avatar
luvsamie
Admin

Posts : 562
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Locked MEPs

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum