DisneyFanGirlzStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have an announcement.

Go down

I have an announcement. Empty I have an announcement.

Post  Guest Sat May 03, 2014 1:07 pm

My Dear Colleagues,
About a month and a half ago, the screen of my computer shattered and I frantically tried to message the groups I could on facebook. Today I have a screen again, but my ability to edit has greatly decreased. To be perfectly honest, when I didn’t have a computer, I had a lot of free time, and slowly I made other commitments to fill up that time. Now, I don’t have the time or the willpower to make myself keep up with it anymore. I’m tired. Life is hard enough just trying to get through college. I want everyone to know that I have no problems in any of my MEP groups. You guys have been the best and most understanding people to me. I just can’t maintain this situation. On campus the internet has a block. I can’t get on any of the forums. So for a year or so I’ve been making the trip to the local mall for free, unblocked internet every single Saturday. That’s a day of study time just ripped from my schedule, and I work a job on campus too! When my screen broke, it was a blessing.
I’m not going to stop editing, you can count on that. But I am going to leave all of my MEP groups. It’s not fair to you guys to pretend that I can do everything that you can. I’m cheating you out of the better editor that you could have instead. Once I graduate from college in exactly two years, I promise that will audition for all my studios again, and be able to help just like before. Please forgive me for this. I’m not exactly sure what the procedures are for leaving or if there is anything you specifically want me to do. Any administrator that wants to contact me for more information or any of my good friends, the only email address that I can actually receive mail from on campus is this: rarmst0457@students.pcci.edu
Again I apologize, but I’m sure you all realize the wisdom of this decision.
Thank you for the best of times!
Cassidy Faline 

Back to top Go down

I have an announcement. Empty Re: I have an announcement.

Post  zerosnumber1 Sat May 03, 2014 2:02 pm

I sent an email to the address you provided, but I would like to let you know that you will deeply missed from the DFGS family and I wish you all the luck in life Smile
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum