The Climb (Finished!)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Climb (Finished!)

Post  sparrow12592 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:34 pm

glamorou13 wrote:Here's my part Smile

sendspace.com ta2e9l

Thank you! Smile
avatar
sparrow12592

Posts : 650
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 25
Location : TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: The Climb (Finished!)

Post  sparrow12592 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:07 pm

Deadline is next week. Please get your parts done soon or tell me if you need more time. Smile
avatar
sparrow12592

Posts : 650
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 25
Location : TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: The Climb (Finished!)

Post  sparrow12592 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:11 am

I decided the change the deadline to October 24th. Smile
avatar
sparrow12592

Posts : 650
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 25
Location : TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: The Climb (Finished!)

Post  NurikoProduction on Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:52 am

I'm so sorry but I have to drop out Sad

I am so busy with school that I barely have time to be online long enough to edit!!! And I don't think I will be able to participate until next year Sad
avatar
NurikoProduction

Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-12-10
Location : New Zealand

https://www.youtube.com/user/NurikoProduction

Back to top Go down

Re: The Climb (Finished!)

Post  sparrow12592 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:03 pm

NurikoProduction wrote:I'm so sorry but  I have to drop out Sad

I am so busy with school that I barely have time to be online long enough to edit!!! And I don't think I will be able to participate until next year Sad

It's alright hon. Thank you for telling me. Smile
avatar
sparrow12592

Posts : 650
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 25
Location : TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: The Climb (Finished!)

Post  sparrow12592 on Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:12 pm

There's one part reopened. Does anyone want to take it? Smile
avatar
sparrow12592

Posts : 650
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 25
Location : TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: The Climb (Finished!)

Post  TheEnchantedKiss on Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:55 pm

Here's my part sorry for being so late! Embarassed

mediafire.com ?c1xd01z43uxo7n1
avatar
TheEnchantedKiss

Posts : 31
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: The Climb (Finished!)

Post  sparrow12592 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:39 pm

TheEnchantedKiss wrote:Here's my part sorry for being so late! Embarassed

mediafire.com ?c1xd01z43uxo7n1

Thank you! And it's alright. Smile
avatar
sparrow12592

Posts : 650
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 25
Location : TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: The Climb (Finished!)

Post  the1koolkitty on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:03 pm

I'll take the part for you, dear -- I'll decide who I'll use once the part is reuploaded. Smile
avatar
the1koolkitty

Posts : 867
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 26
Location : San Diego, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: The Climb (Finished!)

Post  sparrow12592 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:49 am

the1koolkitty wrote:I'll take the part for you, dear -- I'll decide who I'll use once the part is reuploaded. Smile

Okay! Smile
avatar
sparrow12592

Posts : 650
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 25
Location : TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: The Climb (Finished!)

Post  the1koolkitty on Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:02 pm

sparrow12592 wrote:
the1koolkitty wrote:I'll take the part for you, dear -- I'll decide who I'll use once the part is reuploaded. Smile

Okay! Smile

Great! As soon as the part is reuploaded, I'll get right to work. Wink
avatar
the1koolkitty

Posts : 867
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 26
Location : San Diego, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: The Climb (Finished!)

Post  sparrow12592 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:45 pm

the1koolkitty wrote:
sparrow12592 wrote:
the1koolkitty wrote:I'll take the part for you, dear -- I'll decide who I'll use once the part is reuploaded. Smile

Okay! Smile

Great! As soon as the part is reuploaded, I'll get right to work. Wink

Here's the part. Smile
sendspace.com zvgj9i
avatar
sparrow12592

Posts : 650
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 25
Location : TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: The Climb (Finished!)

Post  the1koolkitty on Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:22 am

Here you go, dear -- I decided to use Cinderella. sendspace.com cdc896
avatar
the1koolkitty

Posts : 867
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 26
Location : San Diego, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: The Climb (Finished!)

Post  sparrow12592 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:17 pm

the1koolkitty wrote:Here you go, dear -- I decided to use Cinderella. sendspace.com cdc896

Thank you! Very Happy
avatar
sparrow12592

Posts : 650
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 25
Location : TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: The Climb (Finished!)

Post  xxMintoStarxx on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:56 pm

Resend the audio?
avatar
xxMintoStarxx

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Climb (Finished!)

Post  sparrow12592 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:57 pm

xxMintoStarxx wrote:Resend the audio?

Here you go! Smile
sendspace.com 42nc5u
avatar
sparrow12592

Posts : 650
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 25
Location : TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: The Climb (Finished!)

Post  xxMintoStarxx on Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:31 am

avatar
xxMintoStarxx

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Climb (Finished!)

Post  sparrow12592 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:39 am

xxMintoStarxx wrote:sendspace.com 235j8i

Thank you! Smile
avatar
sparrow12592

Posts : 650
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 25
Location : TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: The Climb (Finished!)

Post  sparrow12592 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:34 am

Here's the full mep! Very Happy

sendspace.com lmsrkb
avatar
sparrow12592

Posts : 650
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 25
Location : TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: The Climb (Finished!)

Post  luvsamie on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:24 pm

I'll upload this right now! Wink
avatar
luvsamie
Admin

Posts : 562
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: The Climb (Finished!)

Post  luvsamie on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:51 pm

Now on youtube Smile

avatar
luvsamie
Admin

Posts : 562
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: The Climb (Finished!)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum