I'm SO Sorry...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm SO Sorry...

Post  RamenVA on Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Hey guys...

This past month has been crazy between trips and work and being too tired from all that to even move... or think...
I'm sorry for not sending my part for the "Show Your Disney Side" MEP. Every time I set up a time to do it, something always got in the way. I can only blame myself and I'm super sorry.

I'm gonna try and be a little more on top of things now that my Summer has calmed down a bit.

I'm also going to make my own "Show Your Disney Side" video and send it to you guys to be fair and respond it to the original MEP if that's okay Smile

Again, I'M SO SORRY!!!  Sad 

RamenVA

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm SO Sorry...

Post  luvsamie on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:31 pm

It's totally fine dear, no need to beat yourself up. We understand completely <3 I was unable to do my part as well and I feel bad too but I just couldn't do it. So I understand and I'm sure Tory does as well Smile

As for your own "Show Your Disney Side" video, you are more than welcome to do it if you want Wink

xoxo
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zerosnumber1 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:52 pm

oh dearie it is totally fine Smile I've done the same thing sometimes. I mean just recently I totally forgot to do my part for Let it Go-Guys Version until the due date arrived, and I mean I'm the one who is hosting it, so don't feel bad if you accidently missed a part. It happens to everyone once in awhile. life can be totally hectic at times, trust me I know I'm a full time college student (including summer), so I know how you feel.

And if you do create your own show your Disney side you should toats post it on your channel and i'd love to see it Smile
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty on Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:49 pm

Not to worry, darling! I know how insane life can be -- I've been moving into a new house as of late and even now, there are so many more things I've yet to fully take care of. I completely understand and I can't wait to see the Disney Side video you post!  I love you
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RamenVA on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:06 am

Thanks guys Smile
RamenVA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top