O may ~ Katie and Liz Davis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

O may ~ Katie and Liz Davis

Post  xxMintoStarxx on Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:28 pm




Theme: a man who worked so much that he neglected his love and lost her.


Last edited by xxMintoStarxx on Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
xxMintoStarxx

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: O may ~ Katie and Liz Davis

Post  the1koolkitty on Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:37 pm

Well, the song itself speaks of a man who worked so much that he neglected his love and lost her...I guess that could be the theme? Though depending on the part of the song, the MEP part could focus on that piece of the story, whether it is toward the beginning where the relationship first starts to fall apart, toward the middle where the woman decides to leave, or toward the end where the man wonders what he could've done to make her stay. Smile
avatar
the1koolkitty

Posts : 867
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 26
Location : San Diego, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: O may ~ Katie and Liz Davis

Post  xxMintoStarxx on Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:06 am

the1koolkitty wrote:Well, the song itself speaks of a man who worked so much that he neglected his love and lost her...I guess that could be the theme? Though depending on the part of the song, the MEP part could focus on that piece of the story, whether it is toward the beginning where the relationship first starts to fall apart, toward the middle where the woman decides to leave, or toward the end where the man wonders what he could've done to make her stay. Smile

Adding that theme. Smile
Maybe you can help me host this? Very Happy
I think you'll do better with this than I would xD
avatar
xxMintoStarxx

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: O may ~ Katie and Liz Davis

Post  the1koolkitty on Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:12 am

xxMintoStarxx wrote:
the1koolkitty wrote:Well, the song itself speaks of a man who worked so much that he neglected his love and lost her...I guess that could be the theme? Though depending on the part of the song, the MEP part could focus on that piece of the story, whether it is toward the beginning where the relationship first starts to fall apart, toward the middle where the woman decides to leave, or toward the end where the man wonders what he could've done to make her stay. Smile

Adding that theme. Smile
Maybe you can help me host this? Very Happy
I think you'll do better with this than I would xD

I'd love to, but I'm currently hosting three MEPs and once one of them is done, I have another one waiting in the wings to open immediately afterwards. XD But if there's anything you'd like help with, just let me know!! Smile
avatar
the1koolkitty

Posts : 867
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 26
Location : San Diego, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: O may ~ Katie and Liz Davis

Post  xxMintoStarxx on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:03 am

the1koolkitty wrote:
xxMintoStarxx wrote:
the1koolkitty wrote:Well, the song itself speaks of a man who worked so much that he neglected his love and lost her...I guess that could be the theme? Though depending on the part of the song, the MEP part could focus on that piece of the story, whether it is toward the beginning where the relationship first starts to fall apart, toward the middle where the woman decides to leave, or toward the end where the man wonders what he could've done to make her stay. Smile

Adding that theme. Smile
Maybe you can help me host this? Very Happy
I think you'll do better with this than I would xD

I'd love to, but I'm currently hosting three MEPs and once one of them is done, I have another one waiting in the wings to open immediately afterwards. XD But if there's anything you'd like help with, just let me know!! Smile

Ok thanks~ x3
avatar
xxMintoStarxx

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: O may ~ Katie and Liz Davis

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum