DisneyFanGirlzStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auditions

3 posters

Go down

Auditions Empty Auditions

Post  luvsamie Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:14 pm

Would anyone be willing to make a short and simple auditions video? Like a mashup of sorts. Zero and I wanted to recruit more members this summer and I was just wondering if anyone else would want to do it.

If you can awesome but if not don't worry about it Wink I'll put something together.

In the meantime, let's be sure to finish MEPs that have been open for quite some time. Collectively I think we're doing well, let's keep up the great work! I love you also feel free to message me anytime with questions or concerns and I'll be happy to help Smile

~ Sam
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Auditions Empty Re: Auditions

Post  the1koolkitty Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:28 pm

I'd be happy to try to work on something! What kind of information would you like me to put in the text of the video? Smile
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:34 pm

Yay great! You actually don't have to put any info in the video. Just do like a mashup of Non/Disney to whatever song you feel works best. I'll handle the info in the description Smile

This time we're not gonna go all fancy with the auditions because I feel like that deterred a lot of potentials you know what I mean?

Thank you Tory! <3
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:38 pm

Okay! Smile I'm working on my first rough cut as I type -- I should have a link to the finished vid ready in the next two hours or so. I have already used other media besides just Non-Disney (though it is still heavily favored toward it), since I figured it might help attract editors like RamenVA and me who also work in other fandoms. Plus we've done MEPs with live action and anime before. I hope that's okay! ^^;;
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:41 pm

How's this look, Samie m'dear? https://www.sendspace.com/file/zx0iqo
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:43 pm

Great! And yes it's okay as long as it's not too much but I know it won't be. I just really wanna stick to Non/Disney for the vid and the theme of our studio you know? But I know it's gonna look great, can't wait to see it Smile
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:45 pm

luvsamie wrote:Great! And yes it's okay as long as it's not too much but I know it won't be. I just really wanna stick to Non/Disney for the vid and the theme of our studio you know? But I know it's gonna look great, can't wait to see it Smile

Great. Smile And the link is in my post above! Guess we were posting at the same time. XD;
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:47 pm

the1koolkitty wrote:How's this look, Samie m'dear? https://www.sendspace.com/file/zx0iqo

Epic!! I love it ;3 thank you dear!
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:03 am

Ysy, I'm glad!! Very Happy I actually had had this song (or at least, this snippet of it) in mind for an intro at one point, but I felt like it would be too long and I already love the one you came up with. So I'm glad I got to use it somehow! XD
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:55 pm

Thank you I'm glad you like the intro we have now even though it's hardly ever used but I think the problem with it is that it's too long :/ so I was planning on making another one shorter sometime soon
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zerosnumber1 Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:41 am

btw tory loved the audition announcement vid you made, it is epic!
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:35 pm

luvsamie wrote:Thank you I'm glad you like the intro we have now even though it's hardly ever used but I think the problem with it is that it's too long :/ so I was planning on making another one shorter sometime soon

Well, if you want some help coming up with something shorter, I could try pecking away on something...I really like the one you made, though, so I'd probably try to keep it similar in feeling. Smile

zerosnumber1 wrote:btw tory loved the audition announcement vid you made, it is epic!

Awwww, thank you, Zero m'love! I'm glad you liked it. I love you
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:20 pm

If you want you can totally work up a rough copy and I'll take a look at it, it could be like a joint project even though it's nothing big. If you want Smile
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:37 am

luvsamie wrote:If you want you can totally work up a rough copy and I'll take a look at it, it could be like a joint project even though it's nothing big. If you want Smile

I'd love that! ^^ I'll try to have something cooked up by tomorrow evening.
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:09 pm

the1koolkitty wrote:
luvsamie wrote:If you want you can totally work up a rough copy and I'll take a look at it, it could be like a joint project even though it's nothing big. If you want Smile

I'd love that! ^^ I'll try to have something cooked up by tomorrow evening.

Awesome thanks again Wink
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:43 pm

Well, here's one idea I had...dunno if I really like it or not, so mess with it as much as you like, Samie love. I think I might come up with another one or maybe two, with different music tracks...two other more epic ideas I had were instrumental clips from these two.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/tyj6xm
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down