Sorry...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorry...

Post  RamenVA on Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:40 pm

Hey guys...
I have been extremely inactive for a while and I'm sorry for that. Between my abuela passing away and school restarting and this being my last year and trying to figure out how to not get kicked out of housing cause of late payments... a lot has been going on...
With that said, I may need to take a step back from the group for a bit. I'll still be active just..... not? If that makes any sense. I'm gonna try and get the parts I said I'd do done and I still wanna participate in teh Halloween MEP, but I may be inactive after all of that is done cause the holidays are coming up and... my family's going through a lot so... yeah.

I'm sorry and I'm sorry in advance if I am late with any of my parts. Sad
RamenVA

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry...

Post  zerosnumber1 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:10 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. I can't say that I know how your feeling because I don't as I never got to meet any of my grandparents, but you ever need to talk about any problems your having we are always here for you.

And I completely understand about the whole inactive thing. I've sort have been inactive lately too because there has been so much going on in my life. I'm trying to get back into the flow of things, but it's still difficult at times. I feel a lot of us here at DFGS have had a rough time lately whether it was a passing of a family member, stress from school, problems at home, or just life in general. However, the one thing that I love about this group is that we are a family and we are always there for one another in times of need <3
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

Post  RamenVA on Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:52 pm

Thank you. That means so much <3
Thanks for being so understanding.
RamenVA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top