DisneyFanGirlzStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temporary Hiatus

2 posters

Go down

Temporary Hiatus Empty Temporary Hiatus

Post  RamenVA Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:46 pm

Hey guys...

Some of you already know that I have recently lost 2 more family members this week. It's taking a big emotional toll on me (especially since my grandmother passed away not even 3 months ago...) and I just can't deal with a lot of things right now (especially since I'm in my last year of college and that already is stressing me out a lot.)

I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm going to be taking a temporary hiatus from the group. I know I haven't been that active to begin with, but I did check on the group from time to time. But now, I have to many things to focus on and I just can't...

I'm so sorry to be dropping out of the MEPs I've signed up for (except Hex Girls, I've completed that one already and will be uploading it soon), but I'm taking on too much already.

I'm sorry for leaving since not many people are active in the group anymore... But I promise I'll be back when my world isn't so f***ed up like it is right now. Probably not til the end of this year or the beginning of next year...

Again, sorry guys.... I hope to be back in MEP action soon.
RamenVA
RamenVA

Back to top Go down

Temporary Hiatus Empty Re: Temporary Hiatus

Post  zerosnumber1 Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:44 pm

It's alright. We completely understand. Take as long as you need. Our prayers are with you ♡ and we are ever here if you need us.
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down