DisneyFanGirlzStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard drive MIA

3 posters

Go down

Hard drive MIA  Empty Hard drive MIA

Post  RamenVA Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:18 pm

Hey guys....

So... I'm here to inform you that my hard drive has gone missing. I know it can only be at my job or in my mess of a house but I'm not 100% sure...

That means that I am without a huge chunk of my video material. The only movies I have on my computer right now is Pocahontas, Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas, and Anastasia Sad

Hopefully I'll be able to find it, but until then, I won't be able to fulfill my parts except for Hellfire, which I might need an extension for because my program is acting really stupid and won't let me even open the file so I might have to start over...

Sorry for the inconvenience guys... Sad Sad Sad
RamenVA
RamenVA

Back to top Go down

Hard drive MIA  Empty Re: Hard drive MIA

Post  luvsamie Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:34 pm

I'm sorry to hear that dear :/ I hope you find it! If you need extensions I'm sure Tory and sparrow will offer them to you so don't worry about it I love you
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:58 pm

Oh man! That sucks! DX Don't worry, sweetheart -- I have a feeling there might be other members of the MEP who could use an extension too. Just get it to me when you can. Wink
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum