A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  luvsamie on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:27 am

sparrow12592 wrote:
luvsamie wrote:I'll take part 7 with Miaka and Tamahome Smile
Of course! Smile

Here's your part:
sendspace.com gcv6zv

Do you think you could make the part into mp3? I can't access it :/ my computer's picky and doesn't like wma
avatar
luvsamie
Admin

Posts : 562
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  NurikoProduction on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:18 am

Can I have the last part? But the audio link isn't working
avatar
NurikoProduction

Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-12-10
Location : New Zealand

https://www.youtube.com/user/NurikoProduction

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  sparrow12592 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:28 pm

luvsamie wrote:
sparrow12592 wrote:
luvsamie wrote:I'll take part 7 with Miaka and Tamahome Smile
Of course! Smile

Here's your part:
sendspace.com gcv6zv

Do you think you could make the part into mp3? I can't access it :/ my computer's picky and doesn't like wma
I can't set it to mp3. So I decided to upload your part on youtube and you can collect it here. Smile
avatar
sparrow12592

Posts : 650
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 25
Location : TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  sparrow12592 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:29 pm

NurikoProduction wrote:Can I have the last part? But the audio link isn't working
Of course! And here's your part. Smile

sendspace.com iftb6m
avatar
sparrow12592

Posts : 650
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 25
Location : TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  luvsamie on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:43 pm

thank you so much! <3
avatar
luvsamie
Admin

Posts : 562
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  luvsamie on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:37 pm

here's my part Smile

sendspace.com lfry2m
avatar
luvsamie
Admin

Posts : 562
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  sparrow12592 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:12 pm

luvsamie wrote:here's my part Smile

sendspace.com lfry2m
My computer was unable to read it. Could you resend it as a wmv on sendspace or put it on mediafire?
avatar
sparrow12592

Posts : 650
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 25
Location : TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  luvsamie on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:05 pm

sparrow12592 wrote:
luvsamie wrote:here's my part Smile

sendspace.com lfry2m
My computer was unable to read it. Could you resend it as a wmv on sendspace or put it on mediafire?

can you get it off of youtube?? cuz I can't render it in wmv only mov
avatar
luvsamie
Admin

Posts : 562
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  sparrow12592 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:46 pm

luvsamie wrote:
sparrow12592 wrote:
luvsamie wrote:here's my part Smile

sendspace.com lfry2m
My computer was unable to read it. Could you resend it as a wmv on sendspace or put it on mediafire?

can you get it off of youtube?? cuz I can't render it in wmv only mov
I don't have a program that downloads videos form youtube. Sad 

Does anyone know how I can do that?
avatar
sparrow12592

Posts : 650
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 25
Location : TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  the1koolkitty on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:55 pm

There are websites like keepvid.com that let you download YouTube videos.
avatar
the1koolkitty

Posts : 867
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 26
Location : San Diego, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  luvsamie on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:59 pm

This one's a good one, I used to use it

www.dvdvideosoft.com
avatar
luvsamie
Admin

Posts : 562
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  jessegoodwin263 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:10 pm

or you can use mediaconverter.org that what I use sometimes Smile
avatar
jessegoodwin263

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-06-16
Age : 23
Location : San Diego, CA

http://www.youtube.com/user/Jessegoodwin263?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  sparrow12592 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:30 pm

Oh! Thank you guys! You're the best! Very Happy

@luvsamie Can I have the link to your part from youtube? Smile
avatar
sparrow12592

Posts : 650
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 25
Location : TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  luvsamie on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:56 pm



there you go Smile
avatar
luvsamie
Admin

Posts : 562
Join date : 2012-08-18
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  sparrow12592 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:01 pm

luvsamie wrote:

there you go Smile
Thank you! Your part was beautiful! Very Happy
avatar
sparrow12592

Posts : 650
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 25
Location : TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:52 pm

Here's my part!

sendspace.com eb0fcb




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  sparrow12592 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:16 pm

GalasiaSeekai wrote:Here's my part!

sendspace.com eb0fcb




Thank you! It looks great! Very Happy
avatar
sparrow12592

Posts : 650
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 25
Location : TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  sparrow12592 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:58 am

Two more weeks till the deadline. I still need NurikoProduction and mewnadja parts to complete. No rush on them. If you need me to extend the deadline, let me know. Smile
avatar
sparrow12592

Posts : 650
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 25
Location : TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  NurikoProduction on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:05 am

sparrow12592 wrote:Two more weeks till the deadline. I still need NurikoProduction and mewnadja parts to complete. No rush on them. If you need me to extend the deadline, let me know. Smile
Ack sorry but can you please reupload my part? I must've deleted it -_-;;; I'm quite disorganized at the moment so feel free to spam me with reminders XD

avatar
NurikoProduction

Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-12-10
Location : New Zealand

https://www.youtube.com/user/NurikoProduction

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  sparrow12592 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:07 am

NurikoProduction wrote:
sparrow12592 wrote:Two more weeks till the deadline. I still need NurikoProduction and mewnadja parts to complete. No rush on them. If you need me to extend the deadline, let me know. Smile
Ack sorry but can you please reupload my part? I must've deleted it -_-;;; I'm quite disorganized at the moment so feel free to spam me with reminders XD

That's alright. XD Here's your part. Oh, and I forgot to ask you want canon couples you are using. Very Happy
sendspace.com erlgiw
avatar
sparrow12592

Posts : 650
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 25
Location : TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  NurikoProduction on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:47 am

sparrow12592 wrote:
NurikoProduction wrote:
sparrow12592 wrote:Two more weeks till the deadline. I still need NurikoProduction and mewnadja parts to complete. No rush on them. If you need me to extend the deadline, let me know. Smile
Ack sorry but can you please reupload my part? I must've deleted it -_-;;; I'm quite disorganized at the moment so feel free to spam me with reminders XD

That's alright. XD Here's your part. Oh, and I forgot to ask you want canon couples you are using. Very Happy
sendspace.com erlgiw
Sorry but the link doesn't seem to be working? D:

And if we're allowed to use games then I'd like to use Tidus and Yuna from Final Fantasy 10, if not then I'd like to use the Beast and Belle from Beauty and the Beast XD



avatar
NurikoProduction

Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-12-10
Location : New Zealand

https://www.youtube.com/user/NurikoProduction

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  sparrow12592 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:31 am

NurikoProduction wrote:
sparrow12592 wrote:
NurikoProduction wrote:
sparrow12592 wrote:Two more weeks till the deadline. I still need NurikoProduction and mewnadja parts to complete. No rush on them. If you need me to extend the deadline, let me know. Smile
Ack sorry but can you please reupload my part? I must've deleted it -_-;;; I'm quite disorganized at the moment so feel free to spam me with reminders XD

That's alright. XD Here's your part. Oh, and I forgot to ask you want canon couples you are using. Very Happy
sendspace.com erlgiw
Sorry but the link doesn't seem to be working? D:

And if we're allowed to use games then I'd like to use Tidus and Yuna from Final Fantasy 10, if not then I'd like to use the Beast and Belle from Beauty and the Beast XD



You can use games if you like. :)And here's another link. I hope this one will work. Smile
sendspace.com lkhaoz
avatar
sparrow12592

Posts : 650
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 25
Location : TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  NurikoProduction on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:31 am

sparrow12592 wrote:
NurikoProduction wrote:
sparrow12592 wrote:
NurikoProduction wrote:
sparrow12592 wrote:Two more weeks till the deadline. I still need NurikoProduction and mewnadja parts to complete. No rush on them. If you need me to extend the deadline, let me know. Smile
Ack sorry but can you please reupload my part? I must've deleted it -_-;;; I'm quite disorganized at the moment so feel free to spam me with reminders XD

That's alright. XD Here's your part. Oh, and I forgot to ask you want canon couples you are using. Very Happy
sendspace.com erlgiw
Sorry but the link doesn't seem to be working? D:

And if we're allowed to use games then I'd like to use Tidus and Yuna from Final Fantasy 10, if not then I'd like to use the Beast and Belle from Beauty and the Beast XD



You can use games if you like. :)And here's another link. I hope this one will work. Smile
sendspace.com lkhaoz
Aww thanks for letting me use Tidus/Yuna! I love them to bits!! <3

sendspace.com 2qmpx4

I hope it's ok!
avatar
NurikoProduction

Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-12-10
Location : New Zealand

https://www.youtube.com/user/NurikoProduction

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  NurikoProduction on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:31 am

sendspace.com 2qmpx4

Ok i don't know why but Ad.Fly is blocking it... So try again if not I'll PM you the link on YT
avatar
NurikoProduction

Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-12-10
Location : New Zealand

https://www.youtube.com/user/NurikoProduction

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  sparrow12592 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:11 pm

NurikoProduction wrote:sendspace.com 2qmpx4

Ok i don't know why but Ad.Fly is blocking it... So try again if not I'll PM you the link on YT
Oh! That's alright. Click on the same link. It'll lead you to the Ad.Fly. But wait five seconds, then click on skip ad on the right corner of the site and it'll lead you to the sendspace link. Smile

If it doesn't work I'll sent you the link through Youtube.
avatar
sparrow12592

Posts : 650
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 25
Location : TARDIS

Back to top Go down

Re: A Whole New World Mep (Finished!)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum