DisneyFanGirlzStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CLOSED] Alice (Underground) 2nd Anniversary MEP

+2
zerosnumber1
the1koolkitty
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[CLOSED] Alice (Underground) 2nd Anniversary MEP - Page 2 Empty Re: [CLOSED] Alice (Underground) 2nd Anniversary MEP

Post  xSofiChan Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:42 am

the1koolkitty wrote:
xSofiChan wrote:I'm sorry but I have really bad news...My computer is going through some issues right now (it won't turn on) so I can't work on ANYTHING! Sad
I don't know when the problem is gonna be fixed because I haven't even been home this past few weeks...
If it gets fixed before the deadline I will try to make my part but please understand that it will still be very difficult.
I'm sorry for all the trouble...
It's okay, honey -- we still have a whole month to work on this, so there is time to possibly fix your computer. If not, don't worry about it -- I or someone else can fill your part if need be. Smile
Now I can definantly say I can't make the part Sad
I'm gonna have to buy a new computer so I'm going on hiatus because I can't buy one right now.
If someone could do my part I would be really thankful!
xSofiChan
xSofiChan

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Alice (Underground) 2nd Anniversary MEP - Page 2 Empty Re: [CLOSED] Alice (Underground) 2nd Anniversary MEP

Post  sparrow12592 Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:46 pm

I can take the part if you like me to. Smile
sparrow12592
sparrow12592

Back to top Go down

Post  xSofiChan Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:24 am

sparrow12592 wrote:I can take the part if you like me to. Smile
Yes! Thank you so much and sorry for the inconvenience Sad
xSofiChan
xSofiChan

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:09 pm

xSofiChan wrote:
Thank you, Sparrow. Smile And it's okay that you can't do it, Sofi, computer problems are sucky and they gotta be dealt with.
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  xSofiChan Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:25 pm

the1koolkitty wrote:
xSofiChan wrote:
Thank you, Sparrow. :)And it's okay that you can't do it, Sofi, computer problems are sucky and they gotta be dealt with.
Thanks for understanding!
xSofiChan
xSofiChan

Back to top Go down

Post  sparrow12592 Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:46 pm

You're welcome! Very Happy

Can you resent the link to part 2 please? Smile
sparrow12592
sparrow12592

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:19 pm

Of course, dear. Here you are -- http://www.sendspace.com/file/mlsgrn I love you
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  sparrow12592 Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:30 pm

the1koolkitty wrote:Of course, dear. Here you are -- http://www.sendspace.com/file/mlsgrn I love you
Thank you! Smile
sparrow12592
sparrow12592

Back to top Go down

Post  sparrow12592 Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Here's my part. I hope I did it right. Smile

http://www.sendspace.com/file/97d9na

And here's the extra clip of me for the intro.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mpm0pc
sparrow12592
sparrow12592

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:41 pm

That was perfect, darling -- exactly what I envisioned! Thank you so much. I love you
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:44 pm

One more reminder that this MEP is due in ONE WEEK! I love you
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  zerosnumber1 Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:24 pm

omg time flys. if all goes well, my friend will be helping me record my parts on thursday and i should have my completed part turned into you by the week deadline. if not, then i might be in trouble...please dont hate me O.O also i have a question. can i use a dog as a prop for my beast? cause my friend has this crazy idea Very Happy
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:33 pm

zerosnumber1 wrote:omg time flys. if all goes well, my friend will be helping me record my parts on thursday and i should have my completed part turned into you by the week deadline. if not, then i might be in trouble...please dont hate me O.O also i have a question. can i use a dog as a prop for my beast? cause my friend has this crazy idea Very Happy
It's okay, sweetheart, I was thinking that some people might need an extension; from my own experience, I know there's always something that sets back any filming. XD Just get your part to me as soon as you can. And absolutely -- anything goes for your live action bits! In the words of the Genie, "bee yourself!" Hee. Wink
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  NurikoProduction Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:47 am

Can I please have my part again? XD I can't seem to find it
NurikoProduction
NurikoProduction

https://www.youtube.com/user/NurikoProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:21 am

Of course, dear -- here you are. Smile http://www.sendspace.com/file/mq8dhj
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  zerosnumber1 Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:21 pm

here's my part. for pict0034 is the clip for the intro. sorry my friend is talking in the background, she didn't realize for the intro clip that you'd be putting that together. lol that's a my bad Razz do you think you could mute the audio on that part? and render that part widescreen i guess? also i wanted to give thanks to my friend tamisweetie because without her my part wouldn't have been possible. she helped me out in sooo many ways with the set, makeup, letting me use her dog elvis (the beast), and her home. thx tami ^.^ hope my part is belleish

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/srEMUWYlNQAMqH%2FMfUuMdQ
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:10 pm

could I possibly get an extension? I just haven't had time to do it yet :/
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:24 am

Zero, love, your part was AWESOME!! cheers I absolutely adore it, sjlhfajhiuagaaia. X3

luvsamie wrote:could I possibly get an extension? I just haven't had time to do it yet :/
Absolutely, sweetheart -- will two weeks be enough for you?
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:09 pm

yes that's perfect, thank you Smile
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:10 pm

All right -- new deadline is October 7th. Smile
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  NurikoProduction Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:21 am

Oh the cheese Very Happy

Anyway I'll upload the other clip of me another time, cuz I haven't recorded it yet lololol but for now, enjoy my weird and *badly acted out* part XD

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1waqds
NurikoProduction
NurikoProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:45 am

I think it's really cute, sweetheart! I love you doodling Jane's drawing. Wink Thank you so much. I love you
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:45 pm

luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:02 am

Awwww, it is so ADORABLE, my darling! Thank you so much! I'll go ahead and start putting this together.

Nuriko, love, are you still planning to send me a separate file for the intro? If not, I can always use a clip from the end of your section, but it'd be nice to have one where you're actually looking at the camera. XD;
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  NurikoProduction Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:24 am

the1koolkitty wrote:Awwww, it is so ADORABLE, my darling! Thank you so much! I'll go ahead and start putting this together.

Nuriko, love, are you still planning to send me a separate file for the intro? If not, I can always use a clip from the end of your section, but it'd be nice to have one where you're actually looking at the camera. XD;
I'll upload it to you sometime tomorrow sorry! XD I plan to record when no one else is at home lol
NurikoProduction
NurikoProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next