DisneyFanGirlzStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Keepers Day {SPREAD THE WORD}

Go down

Kingdom Keepers Day {SPREAD THE WORD} Empty Kingdom Keepers Day {SPREAD THE WORD}

Post  zerosnumber1 Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:21 pm

So I'm a huge fan of Ridley Pearson's the Kingdom Keepers as I'm sure some of you are as well. I'm a little sad that the series has come to an end, but does it really have to? I mean how would you like to have it where you could be a keeper of the Disney Parks for a day.

One day as I was online tweeting with some of my friends about the Kingdom keepers and looking at an unofficial day at Disneyland called Dapper Day I thought, why can't there be an unofficial day where fans come together at the Disney parks and re-live those moments when the keepers tried and stop the Overtakers (OTs) from destroying the Disney Parks? Why can't we be the heroes for the day?

What I'd like to do is create a unofficial Kingdom Keepers day at Disneyland as well as Walt Disney World, but I need your help. I know Disneyland very well so I have very little problems organizing a Disneyland event, but I still need more help. However, WDW is very new to me because I have only been there once, so I don't know it that well. I need 2 teams to help me organize these events (1 for Disneyland and 1 for Disney World) meaning planning when the event will be, the activities, maybe a kingdom keepers day pop-up store.

I have created a website on Kingdom Keepers day, please know that it is still a work in progress because I can't do this alone: http://kingdomkeepersday.wix.com/kingdomkeepersday

if you are interested in helping me and being part of the team please contact me at kingdomkeepersday@gmail.com

Walt Disney had a dream to build Disneyland and he did so, even when the odds were against him. Help me build a kingdom keepers day that everyone can enjoy and remember for a lifetime.
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum