DisneyFanGirlzStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for being MIA... but I might for a little longer

3 posters

Go down

Sorry for being MIA... but I might for a little longer Empty Sorry for being MIA... but I might for a little longer

Post  RamenVA Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:58 pm

Hey guys...

So, I'm sorry that I TOTALLY went MIA for the past few weeks. School started and things were crazy with that, the finances in my family are terrible so I had the stress of that to worry about (and still am, just not as much as before), and my personal life is becoming stressful (mentally and physically).

I'm sorry for being gone and I might not be as active as I want, but I will definitely try to get those parts to the projects I am already in that are due soon. I won't be signing up for any until those are done and I might only be able to sign up for one MEP at a time so I don't get backed up like this. Hopefully I'll have those videos done by this weekend, but I don't know. I went to the hospital last week and it totally threw me off school wise.

But I'll try. That's all I can promise right now.

Again, I'm really, really sorry Sad
RamenVA
RamenVA

Back to top Go down

Sorry for being MIA... but I might for a little longer Empty Re: Sorry for being MIA... but I might for a little longer

Post  the1koolkitty Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:55 am

It's okay, honey -- RL can get really hectic, and goodness knows it should always come first. Smile
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Sorry for being MIA... but I might for a little longer Empty Re: Sorry for being MIA... but I might for a little longer

Post  zerosnumber1 Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:28 am

it's ok we understand, and school totally comes first
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down