DisneyFanGirlzStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warm Wishes to the Cast Members of DFGS

2 posters

Go down

Warm Wishes to the Cast Members of DFGS Empty Warm Wishes to the Cast Members of DFGS

Post  zerosnumber1 Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:21 pm

Hey everyone,
I just have noticed that a lot of us are having issues in our life whether it be a death of a family member, stress from school, or something going on in our life. However, I just wanted to let you all know that you are all deeply loved and cared about here. I truly have a special bound with this studios, and not just because I founded it many years ago, but because we are all truly like a family. When I created this studios years ago I originally created it for myself because I thought I wasn't good enough to be in any other studios. However, the people I have met here have helped me grow in those years and have impacted my life for the better. You have all shown me things that I couldn't even see for myself at the time. You gave me hope and inspired me through all my rough times in life and supported me through everything. I want to let you all know that I'm here to support you in any way that I possibly can. You make me feel like you are all part of my family even when we might be miles, some of us countries even, apart. Besides the hard times you have also been there for the good times as well, and not just for me, but for all of us. I love you all so much and if I could right now I would give you all warm hugs. Just remember that "happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."
Love your friend sister,
Zero
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

Warm Wishes to the Cast Members of DFGS Empty Re: Warm Wishes to the Cast Members of DFGS

Post  RamenVA Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:51 pm

This post made me smile. I really love being in this group with such great people. You guys are amazing and I hope to always be a part of this wonderful group of creative, caring, and amazing people!
Love you guys! I love you
RamenVA
RamenVA

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum