DisneyFanGirlzStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family emergency

2 posters

Go down

Family emergency Empty Family emergency

Post  xxMintoStarxx Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:40 pm

Hey everyone. To keep you all updated. Sorry I forgot to keep you guys updated. Had to babysit for the past few days and that's keeping me busy. I also need to let you all know that my grandfather cannot do surgery since he's too weak. He's right in the middle, not doing too perfect and not doing worse, right in the middle. So, I still need to stay at my grandparents for a couple of more days until things get better. Not sure on how long I am staying for since I know that family does come first at this point and time. So, if you have me for an MEP, I may have to ask you guys to either put me as a replacement or just replace my parts since I am not sure what day I will be at my editing computer. Sorry to not keep all of you guys posted and I am not near my area to make a video regarding updates. So, I'm just letting you guys know on here. Thanks for reading and hope you all have a nice day/night. <3.
-Minto
xxMintoStarxx
xxMintoStarxx

Back to top Go down

Family emergency Empty Re: Family emergency

Post  zerosnumber1 Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:51 pm

Thanks for letting us know and we completely understand ♡ you and your family will be in my prayers and I hope your grandpa gets better soon.
~zero
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down