DisneyFanGirlzStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even MORE Computer Problems

2 posters

Go down

Even MORE Computer Problems Empty Even MORE Computer Problems

Post  luvsamie Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:58 pm

So I lost all of my videos and movies I edit with including the program I use to actually make the videos because my hard drive for my computer was fried and my dad had to put a new one in so I'm currently in the process of re-downloading everything again. My parts will possibly be late I'm sorry. If you wanna take me out and replace me in order to get a MEP done it's okay, I understand. I just thought I would let you all know..
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Even MORE Computer Problems Empty Re: Even MORE Computer Problems

Post  zerosnumber1 Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:22 pm

luvsamie wrote:So I lost all of my videos and movies I edit with including the program I use to actually make the videos because my hard drive for my computer was fried and my dad had to put a new one in so I'm currently in the process of re-downloading everything again. My parts will possibly be late I'm sorry. If you wanna take me out and replace me in order to get a MEP done it's okay, I understand. I just thought I would let you all know..
it's ok. thank you for letting us know. good luck with your computer problems, hope everthing gets fixed soon.
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:44 pm

zerosnumber1 wrote:
luvsamie wrote:So I lost all of my videos and movies I edit with including the program I use to actually make the videos because my hard drive for my computer was fried and my dad had to put a new one in so I'm currently in the process of re-downloading everything again. My parts will possibly be late I'm sorry. If you wanna take me out and replace me in order to get a MEP done it's okay, I understand. I just thought I would let you all know..
it's ok. thank you for letting us know. good luck with your computer problems, hope everthing gets fixed soon.

Thank you, I hope so too. And if not, I won't be able to edit anything till like the end of next month (hopefully it's sooner) so I'll have to go on hiatus for a while :/ but I'm still gonna try and do the parts I have before hand if I can
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zerosnumber1 Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:40 pm

luvsamie wrote:
zerosnumber1 wrote:

Thank you, I hope so too. And if not, I won't be able to edit anything till like the end of next month (hopefully it's sooner) so I'll have to go on hiatus for a while :/ but I'm still gonna try and do the parts I have before hand if I can
it's ok we understand. thanks for letting us know Smile
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum