DisneyFanGirlzStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Be Free *mep full* Deadline August 1th, 2013 *RENDERING*

+3
zerosnumber1
the1koolkitty
jessegoodwin263
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

To Be Free *mep full* Deadline August 1th, 2013 *RENDERING* - Page 2 Empty Re: To Be Free *mep full* Deadline August 1th, 2013 *RENDERING*

Post  luvsamie Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:16 am

zerosnumber1 wrote:
luvsamie wrote:my part came out all pixelated and froze a little Sad
idk why, but your part was kinda fuzzy when she sent me the completed MEP. i converted it from WMV to MPEG-4 to make it HD. everybody elses parts turned out ok. idk why yours was fuzzy though.

yupp I figured out why; when I gave her my part I just gave her the youtube link instead of an mp4 download link so Jesse must've downloaded it from mov into wmv which screwed with the format of the video and then when you converted it to mpeg it didn't convert back. It was definitely my fault not hers or yours
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

To Be Free *mep full* Deadline August 1th, 2013 *RENDERING* - Page 2 Empty Re: To Be Free *mep full* Deadline August 1th, 2013 *RENDERING*

Post  zerosnumber1 Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:11 am

luvsamie wrote:
zerosnumber1 wrote:
luvsamie wrote:my part came out all pixelated and froze a little Sad
idk why, but your part was kinda fuzzy when she sent me the completed MEP. i converted it from WMV to MPEG-4 to make it HD. everybody elses parts turned out ok. idk why yours was fuzzy though.

yupp I figured out why; when I gave her my part I just gave her the youtube link instead of an mp4 download link so Jesse must've downloaded it from mov into wmv which screwed with the format of the video and then when you converted it to mpeg it didn't convert back. It was definitely my fault not hers or yours

oh ok. i get it now. sorry about that.
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2