DisneyFanGirlzStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At the Beginning [LA Couples MEP: CLOSED]

+3
luvsamie
glamorou13
the1koolkitty
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

At the Beginning [LA Couples MEP: CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: At the Beginning [LA Couples MEP: CLOSED]

Post  the1koolkitty Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:26 pm

Awwwww!! It's just as awesome and adorable as I thought it would be. I love you Thank you so much, sweetheart!!!
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

At the Beginning [LA Couples MEP: CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: At the Beginning [LA Couples MEP: CLOSED]

Post  luvsamie Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:51 am

the1koolkitty wrote:Awwwww!! It's just as awesome and adorable as I thought it would be. ❤Thank you so much, sweetheart!!!
Very Happy you're very welcome! I love you 
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:46 pm

Just a reminder that this MEP is due in TWO WEEKS! Smile
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:18 pm

One final reminder that this MEP is due in FOUR DAYS, on Monday the 7th!
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:33 am

Unfortunately Jesse had to drop her part, so we now have one part open!
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  zerosnumber1 Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:23 pm

ooh me me me. i'll take the part. um i have to think of who to use o.O?
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

Post  zerosnumber1 Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:25 pm

oh i know ^.^ katniss and peeta? please Very Happy i'm to hunger game crazy Razz
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Absolutely, sweetheart! Get it into me whenever you can. Smile
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  zerosnumber1 Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:44 pm

the1koolkitty wrote:Absolutely, sweetheart! Get it into me whenever you can. Smile
ok was that a joke referencing to their nickname? Embarassed 
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Huh? Question   No, no joke meant...I don't know much of anything about Hunger Games, so... o.o'
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  zerosnumber1 Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:57 pm

the1koolkitty wrote:Huh? Question   No, no joke meant...I don't know much of anything about Hunger Games, so... o.o'
oh ok. i get what you mean. i read that wrong lol sorry...long day. i mean i have heard so many bad jokes about their nickname (and if you don't know what it is, it is best not to find out because once you do there is no turning back) from my friends and classmates (had to read it for class) that it is still disturbing. i mean out of all nicknames for "katniss and peeta" why did they have to choose that? lol and if you have no clue what i'm saying than it's all good.
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:13 pm

Well, looking at their names again, I think I can figure out what that nickname is and therefore how my words could have been construed. XDD;;; My apologies, love. You're right, it isn't cool that people have run with that, especially since it's obvious that couple is loved by the fandom. silent
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  zerosnumber1 Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:22 pm

the1koolkitty wrote:Well, looking at their names again, I think I can figure out what that nickname is and therefore how my words could have been construed. XDD;;; My apologies, love. You're right, it isn't cool that people have run with that, especially since it's obvious that couple is loved by the fandom. silent
lol don't be sorry. i've had like 3hrs of sleep cause of noisy neighboors upstairs and i woke up at 5am this morning cause i have a 7:30 class, so my brain isn't the best at the moment. And at least you didn't have to explain to your teacher what their nickname meant in the middle of class b/c some silly girl next to you shouted out the name for the whole class to hear. talk about an awk conversation. Embarassed Shocked Shocked Embarassed 
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zerosnumber1 Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:42 pm

here you go. sorry it took me sooo long. i've been sooo busy. i tryed to get it in asap cause i didnt want everybody waiting on me. i hope you like it. and idk if the quality is that great because i only have clips from the 2 movies that i got off of YT, but i tryed to make it work.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/l3pdy2
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:41 am

No problem at all, darling! I just hadn't wanted to give you a strict deadline, since I'm so appreciative of you taking the part to begin with. XD I love your part so much -- I really do need to watch Hunger Games so I can get to know your characters better!

I'll try to upload the full MEP this evening...it's looking SO GOOD, you gals!
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  zerosnumber1 Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:42 pm

the1koolkitty wrote:No problem at all, darling! I just hadn't wanted to give you a strict deadline, since I'm so appreciative of you taking the part to begin with. XD I love your part so much -- I really do need to watch Hunger Games so I can get to know your characters better!

I'll try to upload the full MEP this evening...it's looking SO GOOD, you gals!
lol thanks Smile you mean you never read the book or seen the movie?
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2