DisneyFanGirlzStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[COMPLETE] As Long as There's Christmas Holiday MEP

+2
sparrow12592
the1koolkitty
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[COMPLETE] As Long as There's Christmas Holiday MEP  - Page 2 Empty Re: [COMPLETE] As Long as There's Christmas Holiday MEP

Post  luvsamie Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:02 pm

the1koolkitty wrote:Awww, darling, I love it! :3 I love that you used Carl and Ellie and Kingdom Hearts!

Thank you Very Happy any time I can use Kingdom Hearts I always use it hehe Razz I took it more as Christmas is about love and family rather than use montages of different christmas movies and shows I love you 
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETE] As Long as There's Christmas Holiday MEP  - Page 2 Empty Re: [COMPLETE] As Long as There's Christmas Holiday MEP

Post  the1koolkitty Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:51 am

Well, it is past the deadline and I have gotten no word from Jesse requesting an extension or saying when she'll get it to me, so I am now officially reopening part 2. If anyone would like to take, great -- otherwise I'll fill it myself.
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:47 pm

the1koolkitty wrote:Well, it is past the deadline and I have gotten no word from Jesse requesting an extension or saying when she'll get it to me, so I am now officially reopening part 2. If anyone would like to take, great -- otherwise I'll fill it myself.

I could do the part for you if you still need me to dear
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:08 pm

Thanks, sweetie...but I was mostly checking to see if anyone who hadn't gotten a part wanted one. I think I'll just go ahead and finish up a second part myself...I should have it ready for you to upload by tomorrow. Smile
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:31 pm

the1koolkitty wrote:Thanks, sweetie...but I was mostly checking to see if anyone who hadn't gotten a part wanted one. I think I'll just go ahead and finish up a second part myself...I should have it ready for you to upload by tomorrow. Smile

Oh okay sounds great hun Very Happy
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:29 pm

And here we are, love -- our completed Christmas MEP! http://www.sendspace.com/file/b8nfr6
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:46 pm

the1koolkitty wrote:And here we are, love -- our completed Christmas MEP! http://www.sendspace.com/file/b8nfr6

Awesome! I'll uploaded this on Friday, is that ok?
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:00 pm

Sounds good! Smile
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  zerosnumber1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:32 pm

luvsamie wrote:
the1koolkitty wrote:And here we are, love -- our completed Christmas MEP! http://www.sendspace.com/file/b8nfr6

Awesome! I'll uploaded this on Friday, is that ok?
sounds great to me 2. thx again samie for uploading it on YT Smile
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:31 pm

Of course that's what I'm here for Smile
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:57 pm

luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2