DisneyFanGirlzStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Complete] Show Your Disney Side!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Complete] Show Your Disney Side! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Complete] Show Your Disney Side!

Post  luvsamie Tue May 20, 2014 9:11 pm

zerosnumber1 wrote:quick question. are we allowed to have music in the background? cause I know some of the pros showed their Disney side by singing. For my part I was thinking about singing the first verse from "do you want to build a snowman?", but alter the lyrics to better explain my Disney side since I'll be Rockin' my Disney side this Friday at the 24hr day in Disneyland. I will be dressed as Anna and record my part then, that's why I thought of that song. it would only be about 40 seconds of {an altered version of the} song and 20 seconds of further explanation.  PLEEEEAAASSSEE Very Happy

Of course dear! ^_^ that sounds like a fantastic idea! After all this MEP is how YOU show your Disney side and I think that's perfect Wink
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Complete] Show Your Disney Side! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Complete] Show Your Disney Side!

Post  luvsamie Tue May 20, 2014 9:12 pm

Holy crap Kitty we're awesome, posting at like the same time hahahaha
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:58 am

By request, the deadline for this MEP has been extended into next week. Please get parts in on time! Smile
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:21 pm

Remember, all parts for this MEP are currently due TOMORROW! So please try to get them in on time. Smile
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  zerosnumber1 Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:00 pm

the1koolkitty wrote:Remember, all parts for this MEP are currently due TOMORROW! So please try to get them in on time. Smile
I'm running into some technical difficulties, but I'll have it turned in sometime tomorrow
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

Post  zerosnumber1 Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:35 pm

https://www.sendspace.com/file/kqv1kf
finished!
@kitty lol you should notice a familiar face (besides mine and tami's) in the vid. haha
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:40 pm

zerosnumber1 wrote:https://www.sendspace.com/file/kqv1kf
finished!
@kitty lol you should notice a familiar face (besides mine and tami's) in the vid. haha

love your part! thank you <33
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:12 pm

finished!

Awwww, Zero, your part is so sweet! And I love our picture together! <3333
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  zerosnumber1 Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:42 pm

the1koolkitty wrote:
finished!

Awwww, Zero, your part is so sweet! And I love our picture together! <3333
awh thx Smile I hope you don't mind that I used our picture
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RamenVA Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:52 pm

the1koolkitty wrote:Remember, all parts for this MEP are currently due TOMORROW! So please try to get them in on time. Smile

I'm so sorry but... I need one more extension. I've been assigned a huge school project that I've been trying to finish all week and even by today, it's still not done...
So I wasn't able to record for this. I will definitely have it done by Sunday, Monday the latest!

I am SO sorry for the inconvenience ><
RamenVA
RamenVA

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:53 pm

RamenVA wrote:

I'm so sorry but... I need one more extension. I've been assigned a huge school project that I've been trying to finish all week and even by today, it's still not done...
So I wasn't able to record for this. I will definitely have it done by Sunday, Monday the latest!

I am SO sorry for the inconvenience ><

It's okay, darling...I'll be taking a short hiatus not long after this weekend so that I can move, but you can go ahead and turn your part in next week. Don't stress and get it to us when you can. Smile
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:33 pm

For various reasons I unfortunately had to drop out. And Ramen dear, I'm sorry but maybe participating in this was too much which is understandable. Nevertheless, you are no longer responsible for turning in a part.
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:38 pm

This is now on youtube Smile hope you guys like it!

luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2