DisneyFanGirlzStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[COMPLETE] Gotta Be Somebody Crossover MEP

+3
NurikoProduction
Ashley121421
the1koolkitty
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[COMPLETE] Gotta Be Somebody Crossover MEP - Page 3 Empty Re: [COMPLETE] Gotta Be Somebody Crossover MEP

Post  zerosnumber1 Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:22 am

luvsamie wrote:I'd love to but today I'm really busy with an internship, class, and seeing my grandpa :/ the download takes long on my computer since the video is avi format, could you do it please?
of course. it'll let it download while I'm at the movies (seeing Maleficent and HTTYD 2)
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETE] Gotta Be Somebody Crossover MEP - Page 3 Empty Re: [COMPLETE] Gotta Be Somebody Crossover MEP

Post  zerosnumber1 Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:26 pm

this MEP is in the process of being uploaded on YT...276 minutes left to render
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:37 pm

Oh, the price of good quality uploads! XD;;
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:48 pm

But that's ridiculously long.. Tory dear are you able to render in mp4 or mov? Because it'd be a lot easier for me to download and upload quickly. Avi's are really slow for both Belle and I I guess :/
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zerosnumber1 Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:08 pm

luvsamie wrote:But that's ridiculously long.. Tory dear are you able to render in mp4 or mov? Because it'd be a lot easier for me to download and upload quickly. Avi's are really slow for both Belle and I I guess :/
too late it's up now. and sometimes when I've uploaded tory's previous vids it's been hours to upload idk why. haha looks great though
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:21 am

Heh, sorry, gals. XD; I think the problem is that the defaults in my program for best quality are either WMV (which YT screws with), AVI, and HQ MPEG (both of which create huge files). I'll try to change the settings next time and see if I can try to keep the quality while compressing the file.
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:19 pm

The wmv formats are perfect actually. They are small files and they download fast, plus they're easily converted into a format that uploads quickly on youtube which is mp4. So from now on if you render and save videos as high quality wmv that'll work ^_^
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:22 pm

Great! I'll be sure to do that. Wink
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Thank you dear! <3
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3