DisneyFanGirlzStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ON HOLD] Into the Woods Prologue Act I

+4
RamenVA
sparrow12592
thejoker0123
the1koolkitty
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[ON HOLD] Into the Woods Prologue Act I - Page 3 Empty Re: [ON HOLD] Into the Woods Prologue Act I

Post  zerosnumber1 Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:54 pm

hey guys I'm putting this MEP on hold for right now. What this means is that it isn't cancelled, but there currently is no due date at the moment. This past month has been a stressful one. As you know already my mom had a heart attack, so for now she's been taking it easy and chilling. I've been doing a lot more around the house as of late. Then after her heart attack a few weeks later my cousin died from cancer, so I was dealing with that and being supportive of my cousin's sons. I basically took care of them and told what my dad what to do when he died. Then after that my baby cousin, who isn't much of a baby, graduated high school, so I had to be there for that as his father was gone. Then after that I started school again. I graduated community college and am now going to a four year, so everything is completely different. The college is like x6 times bigger than my old college, so I'm still getting used to it. I figured that since I've started school again and I know a lot of you are probably in school as well or will be starting again soon that I'd take a few weeks off and then resume this project. I figured I'll wait two more weeks and then figure out where I want to go from here. sorry I have sort of been inactive and ghost like. I've just had a lot going on and I know I'm not the only one. I hope you are all doing well and if you ever need to talk feel free to PM me. Love my DFGS family you guys are sooo supportive and you inspire me everyday. warm hugs.
~zero
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

[ON HOLD] Into the Woods Prologue Act I - Page 3 Empty Re: [ON HOLD] Into the Woods Prologue Act I

Post  zerosnumber1 Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:52 pm

Hey guys,
long time no see. Sorry I had to put this MEP on hold, but for the past few months my life has been a bit hectic, and now I feel as if it is beginning to slow down. First off before I post a new deadline I wanted to know, for those who have not finished their parts, who still wants to be apart of this MEP? If you do please let me know and if you do not please also let me know so I can re-open those parts.
~zero
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3