DisneyFanGirlzStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[VOLUME ONE ON YOUTUBE: VOLUME TWO LINK UP] Bang Bang (Action Girl MEP)

+5
NurikoProduction
thejoker0123
xxMintoStarxx
sparrow12592
luvsamie
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[VOLUME ONE ON YOUTUBE: VOLUME TWO LINK UP] Bang Bang (Action Girl MEP) - Page 2 Empty Re: [VOLUME ONE ON YOUTUBE: VOLUME TWO LINK UP] Bang Bang (Action Girl MEP)

Post  zerosnumber1 Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:53 am

https://www.sendspace.com/file/exbux1

here you go. i didn't want to put my watermark this time because i feel it would ruin the wording i did on the video. hope that is ok. Also i hope the clips i used were acceptable too and i hope i didn't use to many kissing scenes. i strictly wanted to use clips that focused on Melanie and not Wanda, and being as that is kind of hard to do because Melanie's character mostly talks inside Wanda's mind (i didn't want to use clips of the movie where her eyes are glowing symbolizing that Wanda is currently in her head) the whole movie. So i was basically restricted to flashbacks of Melanie...which shows a lot of kissing hahaha. it was a lot of fun though to make this.
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

http://www.wix.com/disneyfangirlzstudio/disneyfangirlzstudios#!

Back to top Go down

[VOLUME ONE ON YOUTUBE: VOLUME TWO LINK UP] Bang Bang (Action Girl MEP) - Page 2 Empty Re: [VOLUME ONE ON YOUTUBE: VOLUME TWO LINK UP] Bang Bang (Action Girl MEP)

Post  the1koolkitty Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:56 pm

I understand -- I wouldn't have minded if you'd used footage of Wanda as well, since from what little I know about The Host, Wanda possesses Melanie's body and becomes her friend, thus they're on the same team, but your clips matched the lyrics pretty well. Smile
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  zerosnumber1 Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:56 pm

the1koolkitty wrote:I understand -- I wouldn't have minded if you'd used footage of Wanda as well, since from what little I know about The Host, Wanda possesses Melanie's body and becomes her friend, thus they're on the same team, but your clips matched the lyrics pretty well. Smile
thank you Smile
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sparrow12592 Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:14 pm

sparrow12592
sparrow12592

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:49 pm

Looks great! Thanks, honey. Smile
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:41 pm

I decided upon looking at the characters in this MEP that the first volume will be all animated heroines, whereas the second volume could be all live action heroines. Now we have two parts left in the second volume! Smile
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  zerosnumber1 Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:10 pm

the1koolkitty wrote:I decided upon looking at the characters in this MEP that the first volume will be all animated heroines, whereas the second volume could be all live action heroines. Now we have two parts left in the second volume! Smile
that's quite brilliant actually!
zerosnumber1
zerosnumber1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NurikoProduction Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:57 pm

https://www.sendspace.com/file/i61wag

Hope thats ok Very Happy Sorry I ran out of ideas for this!
NurikoProduction
NurikoProduction

https://www.youtube.com/user/NurikoProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:08 am

I love it, honey! So kick-butt awesome!! I love you
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  DustedMorphagus Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:20 pm

Could I have Part 5 with Peggy Carter from Captain America and Agent Carter? Very Happy
DustedMorphagus
DustedMorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:56 am

Absolutely! Lovely choice. Smile
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:17 am

Just a reminder that volume 2 has one part still open and that volume 1 is due in just over TWO WEEKS!
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:40 pm

Another reminder that volume 2 still has one part open and that all parts for volume 1 are due in ten days!
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:38 pm

All right, I've decided to fill the last part of Volume 2 so I can set a deadline -- Volume 2 is now due in three weeks on MARCH 16TH!
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  DustedMorphagus Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:01 pm

Could you maybe re upload the parts? Sorry I'm sure I downloaded it ages ago xD
DustedMorphagus
DustedMorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:17 pm

Links have been updated~!
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  xxMintoStarxx Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:02 am

I'm going to switch to Gogo from big hero 6 Smile
xxMintoStarxx
xxMintoStarxx

Back to top Go down

Post  xxMintoStarxx Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:27 am

xxMintoStarxx
xxMintoStarxx

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:32 am

Looks great, hon! I'm so friggin' happy that we're giving love to good ol' Gogo. I love you *favorite Big Hero 6 character alongside Fredzilla*
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  RamenVA Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:12 pm

Here's my part! Sorry for being a day late (but I guess thats an improvement for me XD)
Anyways, I worked really hard on it and I really hope you like it ^^
https://www.sendspace.com/file/3qirdp
RamenVA
RamenVA

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:49 am

Fabulous job, honey!! It's so punchy, I love it! X3
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:06 pm

I'm soooo sorry, I went out of town this weekend. I'll have my part for you later on! ^_^
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:42 pm

It's okay, hon -- just get it to me when you can! Smile
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:40 pm

Just a reminder volume 2 is due in two weeks!
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:44 pm

the1koolkitty wrote:It's okay, hon -- just get it to me when you can! Smile

okay so I got kinda busy today :/.. tomorrow for sure
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next