DisneyFanGirlzStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Hopefully) Short Hiatus

5 posters

Go down

(Hopefully) Short Hiatus Empty (Hopefully) Short Hiatus

Post  the1koolkitty Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:15 am

Hey guys...I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately, but I've been going through a pretty bad bout of depression. Don't worry, it's not life-threatening or anything, but...every time I go through one of these, I end up closing myself off from my friends, not socializing or communicating at all. It's a terrible habit that has lost me quite a few good friends in the past. Everything I've read says to surround yourself with positive people, and fortunately there is plenty of positivity at work, but unfortunately as well I have a lot of negative people around me that I can't avoid, no matter how much I'd like to. This sort of depression is partly due to stress and feeling overwhelmed, and I think I just need to step back and gather myself. I'm really sorry for how abrupt this is -- I have MEPs that I've been working on and so many MEP parts I've promised, but I feel like if I don't take this time now, I might hide away, feel guilt for hiding away, and then wallow in my depression so long that I drop out completely and lose my friends, like I have before. Please forgive me.

For now, my MEPs are on hold. If you'd like to drop me from your MEPs, then that's okay. I promise I will try to get back to my usual, cheerful self as soon as I can. Crying or Very sad
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

(Hopefully) Short Hiatus Empty Re: (Hopefully) Short Hiatus

Post  xxMintoStarxx Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:24 pm

*hugs* I'm sorry that you are going through a very hard time right now. Sad. We are all here for you I love you
xxMintoStarxx
xxMintoStarxx

Back to top Go down

Post  sparrow12592 Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:58 pm

I'm really sorry, hon. I hope you'll feel well soon. Sad *hugs*
sparrow12592
sparrow12592

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:29 pm

Sending lots of hugs and kisses your way, love <33 we look forward to you coming back Smile
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RamenVA Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:36 am

We're all here for you! I hope you'll be smiling again soon Surprised we're here if you need us
RamenVA
RamenVA

Back to top Go down

Post  the1koolkitty Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:10 pm

Hey everybody! Just wanted to officially end my hiatus. My life is still hectic, but I am more than ready to get back to editing again. I will be taking it kind of slow, with my first priority being finishing the MEPs I have open and the MEP pieces I've already promised...then I can get to work on joining new MEPs.

I've missed you all! I'm sorry for my long absense.
the1koolkitty
the1koolkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  luvsamie Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:08 pm

Glad to have you back dear <3 we missed you tons
luvsamie
luvsamie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content